Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One of your most powerful BLE tools is right in your bedroom

I woke up today feeling great. Tons of energy, clear thinking, good mood.

Of course, I know why. It's because I got 9.5 hours sleep last night. And that reminds me to remember that one of my most powerful tools: bed.

Had a stressful day? A good night's sleep will help restore you.

Struggling not to eat during the witching hour between dinner and bedtime? You can get into bed. It's OK to go to bed at 7:30 p.m. if needed.

Want to maintain your BLE momentum? Getting enough sleep is critical to you success.

Sleep is always a good idea. Bed is a safe place to be.

Disclaimer: This site is not officially affiliated with Bright Line Eating or Susan Peirce Thompson. The opinions expressed here are entirely my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment